This event will bring together leading stakeholders to examine:
- The latest geopolitical, ML/TF, financial crime & culture risk maps
- FATF AML/CTF priorities
- New EBA/ESA guidelines to further consistent application of the 4MLD/5MLD
- Fintech/Regtech innovation and AML/CTF regulation
We will participate in a special CDD/KYC panel session during the pre-conference masterclasses, which will include:
- Risk Assessment – moving towards a more sophisticated risk-based approach
- CDD/KYC – a focus on the new SDD/EDD requirements & digitalization
- Transaction monitoring – evolving best compliance practices
- The ML/TF risks & suspicious activities – practice points and increasing value
For a copy of the full programme and access to registration, please visit www.amlpforum.com/euconference/programme.
To meet with Equiniti KYC Solutions experts onsite please email to email@example.com. Follow us and stay updated about the latest news on the event via our LinkedIn page. We hope to see you at the conference!